Saturday, June 24, 2006

Best exercise ever

Stop doing aerobics, put away your step, get rid of the exercise machines and stop paying for Pilates (are those Pontius Pilates?). Get yourself a six-year-old kid and take her to the local school playfield and spend an hour or so running around and kicking the soccer ball with them. I'm pretty sure I expended more energy in that hour than I do in a two-and-a-half hour bike ride on the flat. The kid ran my ass off (and her mother's ass as well). We had fun, and I'll bet she'll sleep tonight. (I mean Monkey) (Though, I bet Barb sleeps pretty good, too, now that I think of it) Anyway, I cannot recommend this highly enough. If you don't have your own six-year-old, Monkey's available for the low low rate of $43.95 per hour. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home